Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Diabetes Blog Week

So I've only just started blogging about diabetes and stuff, I'm pretty new at it all. But I really like Karen's (from BitterSweet blog fame) idea to blog together as a community for a week about set topics.

I will give it a try :) Should be very interesting to see what other people write about too. Here is the "agenda":
  • Monday 5/10 - A day in the life . . . with diabetes


  • Tuesday 5/11 – Making the low go


  • Wednesday 5/12 – Your Biggest Supporter


  • Thursday 5/13 - To carb or not to carb


  • Friday 5/14 - Let's get moving


  • Saturday 5/15 - Diabetes snapshots


  • Sunday 5/16 - Dream a little dream - life after a cure
Should at the very least get me writing a lot! :D

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Thanks for the Diabetes Blog Week shout out!! :)

    ReplyDelete