Tuesday, June 1, 2010

10 things that make me happy!

From Saffy at T1mommy.com :)

Saffy from T1Mommy.com is encouraging all her blog readers to join in the fun and list 10 things that make them happy. If you're reading along, and have 5mins to spare, have a go! I would love to know your top 10!

The rules are as follows:

1. Copy and paste the award onto your blog

2. List who gave the award to you and add a link to their blog.

3. List 10 things that make you happy.

4. Pass the award onto other blogs and let them know you have done so. (that's you, my dear readers!!!)


Ok, here goes. These things make me happy:


1. Thinking of my wedding day :)
2. Coming home from a good day at work to find Hubby has bought groceries and is cooking me dinner!
3. Waking up with kitty sleeping next to me on my pillow.
4. Having a laugh with my friends.
5. Shopping with my sister. Shoooooes!
6. Relaxing with my family. Especially if it involves a roast chicken dinner! Yum!
7. That adrenaline rush I get when I upload a new website for the first time. Yes, I'm a geek :P
8. Having someone understand. Doesn't matter what the issue is, and it doesn't matter where in the world they are :D
9. Chocolate.
10. And feeling healthy while getting good blood sugars, despite number 9!


Oh and I can think of so many other things that make me happy! Like getting out and taking photos. Going exploring. Dinner at our favourite little Italian restaurant where the waitress knows our drink orders by heart. Cooking a big dinner for ALL the family and kids. Watching a whodunit on telly and figuring out the mystery. Seeing the kids faces when they open their Christmas pressies. I can think of heaps! How about you?


Post a comment to let me know you're taking part! :D

1 comment:

  1. I like your top 10 AND the others to. Ooooh yeah to the launching something like a website for the first time and double yes to guessing the whodunit! Thanks for playing - it's amazing what you learn about a person :)

    ReplyDelete